"I have never said goodbye, and I never will."
Kyoukai no Kanata (ED) | Daisy
Eid Moubaraaaaaaak Oummati ♥
In Japan, there are 3 ways to say “I love you”:
You say “Daisuki (大好き)” for the friends and person you like,
you say “Aishiteru (愛してる)” for a more serious relationship,
and you say “Koishiteru ( 恋してる)” to the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.
And they follow this rule. They preserve the meaning of ‘I love you’ and never lose its essence unlike us.
Selçuk Demirel (b. 1954, Turkey) Illustrations
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
It's alright if you've to hate me... I really hate me too.
“You might think it’s a really stupid thing to say, but i’ll make you happy, for the rest of your life.”